What Personal Information do we collect?
When you visit and browse the Site or contact our team through the Site form or send us an email, we may collect certain information in order to provide either provide you our services or use it for conventional direct marketing for a better customer- experience.
Information we collect directly from you
When you fill out the form on the Site or directly contact us (via an email or a phone call), we may collect the following personal information from you (“Personal Information“):
- Your full name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Other information you provide voluntarily to us.
Information we collect when you use our Site
How do we use your Personal Information?
We collect and process your Personal Information either with your consent or under a contract or to serve our legitimate business interest (such as direct marketing). We do not store or process your Personal Information any longer than is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they were collected or to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
The following are examples of how we may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with the information/services that you request from us;
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- Inform you about changes in our services and products;
- Resolve consumer, service, and product issues;
- Improve your customer experience on our Site based on the feedback and information we receive from you;
- Conduct conventional direct marketing by providing you with information and advertising related to our products and services;
- Prevent illegal activities and suspended fraud;
- Meet legal requirements.
Will we share your Personal Information with 3rd parties?
We will not share or sell your Personal Information for commercial purposes to third parties. But we reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if it is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, court orders, to respond to a subpoena, other lawful requests, and finally to defend our legal rights and the rights of our business partners and clients.
How safe is your Personal Information with us?
We have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Information and against accidental loss, destruction, and damage to Personal Information. We regularly assess and evaluate the effectiveness of our technical and organizational measures.
Since we have your Personal Information, what rights do you have?
- Right to maintain updated and accurate information with us: The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the Personal Information that we hold about you by emailing us at Achitkubade@gmail.com. If you find any inaccuracies or errors please let us know at Achitkubade@gmail.com.comand we will delete or correct them promptly, as per your request.
- Right to access and be forgotten: We maintain a complete life cycle of Personal Information collected from you. You have the right to request access to your Personal Information stored in our database at any time during the process. Also, you can request us to correct, update, or delete your Personal Information. Please let us know at email@example.com if you would like to exercise this right.